We will be exploring the Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) campuses. Afterwards, in the afternoon, we will be beginning our tour of Boston city. We will be visiting Copley Square, John Hancock Center, Boston Common, Trinity Church, the Massachusetts State House, and then will be taking a Boston Harbor Cruise. In the end, we will visit the Quincy Market and will have the delight of tasting different kinds of local cuisine.
Boston Harbor Cruise:
Boston Harbor Cruises features everything, including, whale watches, speedboat rides on the water, history tours, late-night dinner and dancing.
Built in 1639, in Cambridge, MA, Harvard University is the oldest university in the United States. It is one of the most famous and highly ranked institutions in the world.
Massachusetts State House:
Built in the year 1798, Massachusetts State House has been the place of Massachusetts government ever since.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a research based university, which is well-known for its intense and highly selective academics. There are 24 Nobel Prize winners and 22 Rhodes Scholars among the alumni of this institution.
Located in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston, Quincy Market is a historic building that still presents itself as a souvenir marketplace and food court.
Located in Boston's upscale Back Bay neighborhood, the Trinity Church is a parish of the Episcopal Diocese of Massachusetts.
A 50 acres park, over 200 years old, Boston Common presents rolling lawns and clear ponds for the visitors.
John Hancock Tower:
Built in 1968, known as an iconic skyscraper in Boston, MA, the John Hancock Tower is the tallest building both in Boston and all of New England.
Edward M. Kennedy Institute:
Founded in 2009 and named after Senator Edward M. Kennedy, the Edward M. Kennedy Institute has a mission to educate the general public, students, teachers, new senators, and Senate staff about the importance and role of the United States Senate.
John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum:
The Presidential Library of the 35th president of the United States, this museum offers a glass- encased lobby and outdoor patio showing amazing views of the bay.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Randolph or Similar.
Boston – Philadelphia – Washington DC
Today, we will be travelling to Philadelphia, PA at the start of the day and will visit the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. We will then further head towards Washington, DC, where we will be visiting the White House and Jefferson Memorial. We will stay overnight in Washington, DC.
Located in the Independence National Historical Park, the Independence Hall is the location where both the United States Constitution and Declaration of Independence were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the United States.
Liberty Bell Center is located in Philadelphia, PA, is the symbol of the American Revolution which was crafted in the year 1752.
Built in the year 1943, a memorial to the third president of the United States, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial is an impressive building with a unique design.
The official residence of the president of the United States, the White House in Washington, DC is the place where most of the work is done and is very-well known as a global icon.
Potomac River Cruise:
The Potomac River Cruise offers an enjoyable and relaxing sightseeing experience of the capital of the United States from the Virginia's Potomac River.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Tysons in Vienna, VA 22182 or Similar.
Washington DC – Baltimore
In the morning, we will be continuing our tour of Washington, DC. The places which we will be seeing, include the Lincoln Memorial and Capitol Hill. In the afternoon, soon after having lunch, we will be heading towards Baltimore, MD in order to visit the historic Inner Harbor. We will be staying in New Jersey for the night.
Korean War Veterans Memorial:
Located in the south of the Reflecting Pool at the National Mall, this memorial honors those who served for the United States in the Korean War.
This classical American monument commemorates Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of the United States.
National Museum of Natural History:
Known as the world’s finest museum and research complex and is part of the Smithsonian Institution.
Built over 200 years ago, the popular United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress. The building is well-known for its detailed dome and intricately designed, elaborate columns.
Vietnam Veterans Memorial:
This memorial honors the American soldiers who gave up their lives during the tumultuous Vietnam War.
New York – Boston
Visitors will be picked up in New York at the start of the day. We will be spending our day by having a tour of New York City. Our stops will include the famous Statue of Liberty, Times Square, the Empire State Building, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, and we will also be exploring the Rockefeller Center. We will be heading back to Boston for the night.
Empire State Building:
The iconic Empire State Building, is known as one of the most popular buildings in the world.
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum:
One of the Big Apple's most popular spots for tourists, the New York City branch of this international chain of sculpture museums is a must see place.
Called as "The Crossroads of the World," this place is a very well-known icon of both New York City and the United States.
Statue of Liberty Cruise:
Lady Liberty was a gift from France to the United States and is a world-famous icon.
Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum:
Docked permanently in New York Harbor, the USS Intrepid is an authentic World War II aircraft carrier that now functions as a military history museum.
Been a New York hub since the 1930s, this world-famous Rockefeller Center (named for John. D. Rockefeller's son) in Midtown Manhattan, is a member of the U.S. National Register of Historic Places as well as a National Landmark.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A mini van can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by tour guide.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $9 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers are encouraged not to buy admission packages outside and use them in this discounted tour. In case they do, transport need to be arranged the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$23.00||$19.00||$21.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Edward M. Kennedy Institute, MA||$16.00||$8.00||$14.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$34.00||$27.00||$31.00|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$30.00||$25.00||$30.00|
|New England Aquarium, MA||$28.00||$19.00||$26.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$15.00||$26.00|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$23.00||$28.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
219 Quincy Ave, (In front of Kam Man Market) Quincy, MA 02169 at 06:00 AM (Valid for Mon and Fri)
31 Commercial St, (Front of MBTA, Commercial St side) Malden, MA 02148 at 6:00 AM - Valid for Mon and Fri (Pick-up only, no drop-off) (+$10.00/person will be charged for selecting this location)
100 Atlantic Ave, (Woburn - Anderson Regional Trans Center) Woburn, MA 01801 at 6:40 AM - Valid for Mon and Fri (Pick-up only, no drop-off)
81 Harrison Ave, (In front of Hong Kong Eatery) Boston, MA 02111 at 07:00 AM (Valid for Mon and Fri)
114 Mass Turnpike, Framingham, MA 01701 (Framingham Service Plaza Westbound) at 7:30 AM - Valid for Mon and Fri (Pick-up only, no drop-off) (+$10.00/person will be charged for selecting this location)
219 Quincy Ave, (In front of Kam Man Market) Quincy, MA 02169 at 08:00 AM (Valid for Thu and Sun)
81 Harrison Ave, (In front of Hong Kong Eatery) Boston, MA 02111 at 08:45 AM (Valid for Thu and Sun)
81 Harrison Ave, (Boston-81 Harrison) Boston, MA 02111 at 08:30 PM
219 Quincy Ave, (In front of Kam Man Market) Quincy, MA 02169 at 09:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ 14 or more days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
My kids had been on this tour and they had a great time they said. The tour operator ensured that my kids are safe and the guide took personal care. The 4 days tour included Potomac River, Washington DC, Philadelphia and New York. I recommend this bus tour packages.
This was my first time travelling with a tour company. I must say it was a very well organized tour at a reasonable price. When you arrive to the hotel, you don't have to do registration, they do everything for you. The guides were very nice. They offer you more options during the tour for more money, but it's your option if you take them. I recommend this tour and this company.
The tour to Philadelphia was like a dream come true for me. I found this place a prefect destination for the newlyweds. I hope you’d go there for honeymoon.
I had the best experience as first time traveler with a tour in the United States. I used to travel by myself but this time since I was traveling with my parents, I decided to try the tour. This tour with all the stuff that came with it was an amazing experience which I have to first mention the tour guide. Very organized and completely professional.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.