San Francisco Bay Area – Los Angeles
Today in the morning we will leave for Los Angeles. It is one of the biggest cities of the West Coast. We will explore well-known places, such as the Walk of Fame, the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, the Chinese Theatre, and Olvera Street for Mexican culture. Then we will pass by Chinatown and Walt Disney Concert Hall. Our night stay will be in Los Angeles.
Hotel: Holiday Inn La Mirada or similar.
Disney trip or San Diego Trip
Option 1:Disneyland Park or Disney's California Adventure Park (Optional)
On the second day of the tour, we will explore the Disneyland Park. Here we will sightsee New Orleans Square, Fantasyland, Mickey's Toontown Tomorrowland, Adventureland, Critter Country and Frontierland. We have enough time to enjoy the world's famous park parade and fireworks show.
We will explore the endless fun at Disney's California Adventure Park. It features Hollywood Picture Backlot, Golden State, Paradise Pier and “a bug's land.” We may also enjoy the special Pixar-themed parade and the white-knuckle roller coasters. Night stay will be in Los Angeles.
Option 2: San Diego Tour (Optional Fee) + Sea World (Optional Fee)
Today we will start our day by visiting Coronado Island.It is home to the famous Hotel del Coronado. Here we will explore the Old Town to sightsee the historical sites of San Diego. Then we will visit Sea World around noon, in this world's most popular marine life park we will watch a variety of incredible shows performed by killer whales, dolphins, penguins, sea lions, and much more. We may also enjoy exciting rides like Journey to Atlantis, Shipwreck Rapids, and Wild Arctic Ride. Night stay will be in Los Angeles.
Option 3: San Diego Tour (Optional Fee) + Balboa Park (Free Activities)
In the morning we will enjoy the San Diego City Tour. Next we will choose to board San Diego Harbor Cruise and see the beauty around the bay (optional fee). Then in Balboa Park, we will enjoy free time and sightsee museums, gardens, and theatres in the largest urban cultural park. Night stay will be in Los Angeles.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or similar.
On the third day of the tour, we will see the magic of filmmaking in Universal Studios. We will also witness the sets and explore behind-the-scenes mysteries of legendary films in the studio tour. Next, we will enjoy the latest rides, such as Transformer, King Kong 360 3D, and Shrek 4D and the brand-new“Harry Potter” world. Night stay in the hotel.
Note: Universal Studios admission ticket is not included.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or similar.
Los Angeles – Bay Area
Today in the morning we will pass by the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). It is one of the top universities in the US. Then through Sunset Blvd, we will enter Beverly Hills. It is a residential area of the top celebrities and shopping place for the Hollywood stars. Here we will enjoy walking by Rodeo Drive and Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel. Then we will stop by the well-known Santa Monica beach and the pier. At the end of the tour, we will head back to the bay area.
Note: Visitors may end their tour early in Los Angeles for flights back to their hometown. (Transportation to LAX is not included.)
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $9 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Disneyland Adventure Park, CA||$122.00||$115.00||$122.00|
|Disneyland Theme Park, CA||$118.00||$112.00||$118.00|
|San Diego City Tour + Balboa Park, CA||$65.00||$55.00||$65.00|
|San Diego City Tour, CA||$65.00||$55.00||$65.00|
|San Diego Harbor Cruise, CA||$22.00||$11.00||$22.00|
|Sea World San Diego, CA||$140.00||$130.00||$140.00|
|Universal Studios Hollywood, CA||$110.00||$104.00||$110.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
46196 Warm Springs Blvd, (Marina Foods) Fremont, CA 94538 at 08:00 AM
199 California Dr. #199, (near Millbrae Bart) Millbrae, CA 94030 at 07:00 AM
10122 Bandley Dr, (Marina Food Supermarket) Cupertino, CA 95014 at 07:00 AM
1688 Hostetter Road, (99 Ranch Market)San Jose, CA 95131 at 7:30 AM
291 Geary St, (Macys) San Francisco, CA 94102 at 07:30 AM
2774 Livermore Outlets Dr, (Bus Parkig Area) Livermore, CA 94551 at 8:45 AM
777 Airport Blvd, (Red Roof Inn SFO Airport) Burlingame, CA 94010 at 06:45 AM
718 Franklin St/8th St (Ruby King Bakery Cafe)Oakland, CA 94607 at 8:00 AM
2774 Livermore Outlets Dr, (Bus Parkig Area) Livermore, CA 94551
718 Franklin St. Oakland, CA 94607
46196 Warm Springs Blvd, (Marina Foods) Fremont, CA 94538
291 Geary St, (Macy's) San Francisco, CA 94102
1688 Hostetter Road, San Jose, CA 95131
199 California Dr. #199, (near Millbrae Bart) Millbrae, CA 94030
10122 Bandley Dr, (Marina Food Supermarket) Cupertino, CA 95014
777 Airport Blvd, CA 94010, Burlingame (Red Roof Inn SFO Airport)
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days or more prior to departure - $15 per person.
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 25% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 4-7 Days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure - 70% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 48 Hours before departure date - 100% tour fees.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
This tour really did show us the real energy of LA. We were a group of 5 lads, on our spring break and we’d say that the prices really helped our pockets as well. Had a ball on this 4 day tour. We got to see a lot of central attractions in LA that I believe we would have missed otherwise if we’d be on our own. Timings were great, we got to see each place with a relaxed pace. Enjoyed the amazing views and energy of the vibrant town. thanks to Golden Bus Tours.
One could not have asked for a better family vacation trip than this. In an affordable package we were taken to Los Angeles and other attractions. Children loved the visit to Universal Studios, San Diego, and Santa Monica so much that they didn’t want to come back. All the Arrangement made were great. We will look forward for more exciting tours with Golden Bus tours.
This tour is unlimited fun, I board on this tour with my children and we all had such great time, to be honest my older daughter didn’t sleep much at night because the thought of going to Disneyland in the next morning. This tour fun as well as economical, we will be taking a lot more tour via this company in near future.
Unbelievable tour… it was the best fun bundle for the whole family. Places we have visited were wonderful.Every part of tour was completed and a well-organized. We had enough time to explore every place. Our tour guide was friendly, informative man and also a very good singer. We enjoyed a lot in Disneyland park and sea World. My 13 years old daughter loved the whole tour. Memorableexperience, thanks
It is always great to explore so many places without any tension of organizing and planning. We were only enjoying every movement of four days.I always plan my vacations through this tour company and spent best time with my family. We visited remarkable places. I enjoyed a lot at Universal Studios where we spent the whole day. Comfortable accommodation and trained tour guide made our trip. Simply a Wonderful trip.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.