3-Day New York/New Jersey to Lost River George, White Mountain, Weirs Beach and Cannon Mountain Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-317
Duration: 3 Day(s) / 2 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Fri (2020-06-01 To 2020-09-30) | 2020-05-23 | Random Dates
Explore Polar Cave Park, White Mountain, Lake Winnipesaukee, Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway, Cannon Mountain, Flume George, cog railway, Mount Washington, Hudson State Historic Park, Lake George, Minne-Ha-Ha cruise on our exciting bus tour starting from New York and New Jersey with special discounts and exclusive offers.
Begin the tour from New York and New Jersey in the morning. Travel to the Polar Cave Park located in the heart of White Mountain region in New Hemisphere. Polar Cave Park entices the visitors to its fascinating glacially-formed caves featuring boardwalks, giant boulder gardens, a small zoo, and much more. Continue to Weirs Beach to witness the stunning views and charms of this scenic beach. The fun begins as our guests board a Lake Winnipesaukee Cruise to take in the breathtaking views of mountains and crystal-clear water of Lake Winnipesaukee. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Econo Lodge Manchester or similar.
Lake Winnipesaukee is the largest lake in the state of New Hampshire. The length of the river is approximately 20.8 miles and its maximum width is 9 miles.
New Hampshire is a state in a state in the New England Region. New Hampshire became the first British Colony to establish a government and this happened in 1776.
A set of glacially-formed caves in White Mountains Region of New Hemisphere is known as Polar Caves. These granite caves are worth watching for the tourists from across the globe.
In the morning, our guests will take a Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway overlooking the awe-inspiring mountainous views, to reach the summit of Cannon Mountain. Also, visit the renowned Flume George formed about two hundred million years ago. After that, we will enjoy taking a ride on the historic cog railway to reach the Mount Washington. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Econo Lodge Manchester or similar.
Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway located at the beautiful White mountains of New Hemisphere is known for its skiing services. It is a home to the most vertical ski area in New Hampshire.
A natural gorge extending 800 feet at the Mount Liberty’s Base is known as Flume. The beautiful waterfalls and wide hiking trails are worth visiting this place.
Refers to the cog railway train service through which a visitor can climb at the top of Mount Washington. It is considered the first mountain climbing cog train. The track gauge of the train is 4 ft 8 in (1,422 mm).
Refers to the highest peak located in the north eastern side of United States of America. The peak has a height of 6288 feet and a prominence of 1874m, the elevation is 1917m.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway, NH||$18.00||$16.00||$18.00|
|Flume Gorge, NH||$16.00||$14.00||$16.00|
|Lost River Gorge||$21.00||$17.00||$21.00|
|Polar Caves Park, NH||$19.50||$14.50||$19.50|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Available from 05/18/2020 to 09/08/2020 - 275 NJ-18, (near Lake Ave side) East Brunswick, NJ 08816 at 6:30 AM
- 6102 8th Ave, (HSBC Bank) Brooklyn, NY 11220 at 07:00 AM (Drop off at Chinatown, Pick-up only, no drop-off)
- 87 Bowery, Chinatown, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002 at 08:00 AM
- 133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 08:30 AM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Hotels and the city/country of stay may change based on availablity.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We boarded this tour a month ago, my wife accompanied me along, it was well executed tour, especially Lake George, Hudson State Park, and Polar Cave Park and everything was quite fancy. We took few photos at Mount Washington. GoldenBus Tours has certainly done a wonderful job arranging such detailed tours at these prices.
I recommend this tour. The tour guide was fantastic. Hotel was also good. We were four people on the tour. I want to go to Mount Washington, Lake George, Saratoga Springs, Hudson State Park, and Polar Cave Park Tour again with the same guide and your company. I am from England and I will recommend to English people to whom I know to make trip with your company.
Don’t really know from where should I start bragging about my bus trip experience, it was, after all, one of the best tours I have ever had so far. The reason why I found the bus journey so intriguing was its Lake George boating, the tramway rides to the Cannon Mountain. Nature is so wonderful. I felt totally engrossed throughout the course of the journey, especially at the Polar Cave Park and the cog railway ride to the Mount Washington – such a wonderful journey & total fun-pack for nature lovers!
A decided plan was this bus tour and we bought the tickets before a fortnight. Enjoyed well, a good driver was he, but sometimes he sped that it gave us a chill fear. He had good control on his driving skills. Visiting 3 days, Hudson Lake, Beach, Cannon Mountain was splendid.
) Totally fell in love with this Bus Journey. My kids and I were already super excited about the places like the Cannon Mountain, Polar Cave Park, White Mountain. We can’t just forget the steamboat ride on the Lake George. This bus journey is full of surprises and a paradise for photography fans since the destinations and cruises are super enticing. I would definitely board another bus trip on my next vacations. Thanks for making our holidays so special.
That tour was really almost everything i had hoped for, the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included,but it was worth it. We really enjoyed Polar Cave Park, White Mountain, Lake Winnipesaukee, Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway, Cannon Mountain, Flume George, cog railway, Mount Washington, Hudson State Historic Park, Lake George, Minne-Ha-Ha cruise
That tour was really almost everything i had hoped for, the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included, but was really very well organized and we were accompanied by a very good tour guide, he was a young gentleman but he was very well educated and very well aware of the attractions we visited. The hotel was really cozy and clean which made us feel like we re at our home.
Golden Bus Tours is really an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. Great organization and punctuality, really nice and helpful tour guide who deserved his daily tip for sure, and very comfortable cozy and clean hotels. In my opinion this was one of the best tour companies. I just wish id admissions and food were included, that would have been really amazing.
The best thing we loved about that tour is the tour guide. Our tour guide was really a great guy. He was very helpful and very professional yet so friendly and funny at the same time. Our bus was clean and comfortable though there was no bathroom available so we had to stop for breaks, the hotels were really clean and comfortable. I really would like to thank Golden bus tours for organizing that tour , it was a great 3 day vacation for us.
This was a fantastic addition to our vacation! Well organized tour ever.The tour guide was wonderful. I would definitely recommend Doing this tour especially if you like see something special. Happy Holidays!! Thanks GoldenBusTours.