Los Angeles – Solvang – Monterey Bay – San Jose
Today we will start in the morning and drive along the Pacific Coast; the scenic route to Solvang. It is known as the Danish village. We will explore Solvang and then leave for Monterey Bay. We will spend our time here before calling it a day. In the evening, we will reach the hotel and stay overnight in San Jose.
Hotel: Double Tree, Crowne Plaza Silicon Valley or Similar.
San Francisco – Merced
In the morning of the second day, we will start in the morning to explore the exciting city of San Francisco. We will visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge and then board the optional San Francisco Bay Cruise to explore the Fisherman's Wharf. We will also get a chance to witness the Lombard St, Chinatown, and the Palace of Fine Art. In the afternoon we can enjoy an Extended Experience City Tour to Saint Mary Church, Twin Peaks, and San Francisco City Hall. In the evening, we will arrive aht the hotel and stay overnight in Merced.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Similar.
Yosemite - Los Angeles
In the morning of the last day of the tour, we will head south to Yosemite National Park passing through orchards, vineyards, and fertile farmland of California. We will visit the Yosemite National Park to view the highest waterfall in California, El Capitan Rock, Yosemite Falls, and Tunnel View. We will return to Los Angeles to conclude our tour in the evening.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Mandatory admission: $45/person San Francisco Advanced Tour.
Mandatory admission: $10/person Yosemite National Park.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $9 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Monterey Bay Aquarium, CA||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|San Francisco Advanced Tour, CA||$45.00||$45.00||$45.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$33.00||$23.00||$33.00|
|Yosemite National Park, CA||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
1230 S Golden West Ave #B, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 7:20 AM
117 E. Garvey Ave., (ABC Cafe) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 8:00 AM
888 Montebello Blvd, (DoubleTree Hotel - Hotels Guest Only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:30 AM
225 W Valley Blvd,(Hilton San Gabriel - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead at 7:45 AM
705 N San Gabriel Blvd, (Town Center Inn Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:35 AM
3633 Rosemead Blvd, (Bokai Garden Hotel - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:30 AM
7709 Telegraph Road, (Quality Inn Montebello Plaza) Montebello, CA 90640 at 7:15 AM
638 N Broadway, (LA Dim Sum, China town) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 07:20 AM
123 S Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel - Hotel Guest Only) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:50 AM
9488 Valley Boulevard, (Quality Inn Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:40 AM
14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holiday Inn La Mirada) La Mirada, CA 90638 at 7:00 AM
3 Centerpointe Dr, (La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park - Hotel Guest Only) La Palma, CA 90623 at 7:15 AM
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, City of Industry, (Pacific Palms Resort) CA 91744 at 7:15 AM
18880 E. Gale Ave, (Best Western Executive Inn) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 6:50 AM
1170 Fairway Dr, (Quality Inn & Suites Walnut) Walnut, CA 91789 at 6:40 AM
7000 Beach Blvd,(Holiday Inn Buena Park - Hotel Guest Only) Buena Park, CA 90620 at 6:45 AM
705 N San Gabriel Blvd, (Town Center Inn Rosemead - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:35 AM
18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Hotel) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 07:00 AM
123 S Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:30 AM
5394 F Walnut Ave, Irvine 99 Ranch Market, Irvine, CA 92604 at 06:30 AM
8560 Westminster Blvd, (Seafood Paradise Restaurant) Westminster, CA 92683 at 7:00 AM
18317 S, Pioneer Blvd, Cerritos Diho Plaza, CA 90701 at 7:00 AM
21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 6:40 AM
9920 Valley Boulevard, (Holiday Inn El Monte - Hotel Guests Only) El Monte, CA 91731 at 7:30 AM
5394 F Walnut Ave, Irvine 99 Ranch Market, Irvine, CA 92604 at 07:00 PM
1170 Fairway Dr, (Quality Inn & Suites Walnut) Walnut, CA 91789 at 7:00 PM
7000 Beach Blvd, (Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel) Buena Park, CA 90620 at 7:00 PM
18414 Colima Road, (Hong Kong Plaza) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 07:00 PM
14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holiday Inn La Mirada) La Mirada, CA 90638 at 7:00 PM
8560 Westminster Blvd, (Seafood Paradise Restaurant) Westminster, CA 92683 at 07:00 PM
18317 S, Pioneer Blvd, Cerritos Diho Plaza, CA 90701 at 07:00 PM
3 Centerpointe Dr, (La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park) La Palma, CA 90623 at 7:00 PM
7709 Telegraph Road, (Quality Inn Montebello Plaza) Montebello, CA 90640 at 7:00 PM
1230 S Golden West Ave #B, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 7:00 PM
638 N Broadway, (LA Dim Sum, China town) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 07:00 PM
705 N San Gabriel Blvd, (Town Center Inn Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:00 PM
434 Potrero Grande Dr,(Best Western Markland Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:00 PM
888 Montebello Blvd, (DoubleTree Hotel) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:00 PM
225 West Valley Boulevard, (Hilton Hotel), San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 7:00 PM
123 S Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:00 PM
117 E. Garvey Ave., (ABC Cafe) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:00 PM
1 Industry Hills Parkway, (Pacific Palm Resorts) City of Industry, CA 91744 (Hotel Guests Only) at 8:30 AM
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort Hotel - hotel guest only) City of Industry, CA 91744 at 7.00 PM
9488 Valley Boulevard Rosemead Quality Inn Rosemead - hotel guest only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7.00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-TICKET (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
No, reschedule or change in original booking plan is possible.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 10% of total tour fees.
⇒ 8-13 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees.
In the case of Yellowstone, helicopter, and Air Bus Tours NO refund in case of cancellation within 7 days before departure date.
A formal cancellation request should be sent via email.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $150 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We had a wonderful trip and it was a great time spent on these 3 days stay. All I wanted was like I had never experienced before and I loved every moment of it. These days were amazing. It was never boring and we cheered every visit as all the places were magnificent. Time and again it was fabulous and the places we visited, stayed and the bus we traveled, everything was perfect. No room for complaints. I now want to go more on such trips so that I visit more places and everything is really good. I give 5 stars.
I liked the tour of 3 days and though I went alone on this tour, it was enjoyable. I was not disturbed and I had the last seat all for myself. I was like a kind celebrating my place and the only problem was that my back ached after the tour as I was in the last seat taking the pressure of the bus ride. Next time I will book early and consider middle or front seat and definitely not the last seat. This was a great experience to see the beautiful place, the driver and the tour guide were cheerful and good.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.