Home – Los Angeles
Passengers arriving at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) will meet our travel host at the following locations according to their flight. Free airport pick-up is available for our guests between 8:30 AM to 10:30 PM.
- Terminal 1: the first Luggage Claiming Area convenience store.
- Terminal 2: the second Luggage Claiming Area.
- Terminal 3: number of baggage claim area
- Terminal 4: Starbucks Coffee
- Terminal 5: the third Luggage Claiming Area.
- Terminal 6: Information Desk & ATMs
- Terminal 7/8: the first Luggage Claiming Area.
- International flight arrivals will meet our travel host at Relay convenience store at the international terminal.
Hotel: Howard Johnson Fullerton or Similar.
Los Angeles – Las Vegas – Richfield
The group will leave Los Angeles in the morning; travel across scenic San Bernardino National Forest and the Mojave Desert. In the afternoon, we will make a stop in Las Vegas city. Later, our group will arrive at St. George to stay the night.
Hotel: Red Lion St. George or Similar.
Glen Canyon Lake Powell – Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – Bryce Canyon – Richfield
In the morning, guests will head to Glen Canyon Dam while traveling on the picturesque Colorado Plateau. Glen Canyon Dam holds back the largest artificial reservoir Lake Powell; our group will make a brief stop at Glen Canyon Visitor Center. Continue the journey to Antelope Canyon which is also known as the slot canyons and considered as the best photographing spot for its unique slot canyons and amazing sand rock formations. The group will continue to Horseshoe Bend for its stunning view of a meander of Colorado River. Immerse yourself in the charms of the Bryce Canyon National Park which is known as heaven of crimsoned-colored hoodoos and spire-shaped rock formations. We will stay overnight at Richfield located in the Utah state.
Hotel: Best Western (Rodeway Inn on all Wednesdays) or Similar.
Arches National Park – Rocky Mountains – Denver
In the morning, the journey will be continued to the Arches National Park which is a world’s most scenic wonder of rock formations. Over two thousand high concentrated rock formations residing in seventy-three-thousand acres of this park; guests can browse the top-notch attractions ranging from Delicate Arch to Windows, Three Gossips, and many others. Later, we will reach Denver to spend the night.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott, Ramada, or Similar.
Crazy Horse – Mt. Rushmore – Devil’s Tower National Monument – Gillette
Today, we will travel to Cheyenne, the capital and most bustling city of Wyoming. Then, arrive at the Crazy Horse Memorial to enjoy the view of this gigantic mountain carving. Then, we will continue to Mount Rushmore National Memorial which is a country's iconic attraction portraying the huge figures of former president George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln. Later, our group will also visit the country's very first national monument, the Devil's Tower. Return to Gillette in Wyoming to spend the night.
Hotel: Best Western Gillette or Similar or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park
In the morning, guests will head to Yellowstone National Park while witnessing the renowned Big Horn Reservation. Upon arrival in Yellowstone National Park, guests will be exploring the stunning geothermal features and scenic atop volcanic hot spots; highlight includes Old Faithful, Norris Geyser Basin, West Thumb, Fountain Paint Pots, Artist Point, Brink of Upper Falls, and Grand Prismatic. The group will stay overnight at West Yellowstone.
Hotel: White Buffalo, Dude & Roundup, Country Inn, Traveler’s Lodge, Lodge at Big Sky, or Similar.
Yellowstone – Grand Teton National Park – Jackson – Salt Lake City
In the morning, we will continue our journey exploring the Yellowstone National Park. Relish browsing the snow-covered mountains, meadows, waterfalls, lakes, mud pots, herds of wildlife, geysers, and hot springs. Travel to Grand Teton National Park which is known for its gigantic snow-covered mountains peaks and abundant natural charm. Make a stop at Jackson which is a scenic cowboy town and an excellent tourist spot; relish boarding a Scenic Chairlift overlooking the breathtaking views of entire Jackson Valley and the Teton Range. Return to Salt Lake City to spend the night.
Hotel: La Quinta Salt Lake or Similar.
Salt Lake City – Las Vegas
Utah State House is America's most expensive state house which we will be visiting in the morning. After that, arrive at Temple Square, a 10-acre complex, and church with a captivating architecture of building; enjoy a friendly tour by the missionary sisters. After lunch, our group will continue the journey to Las Vegas, the city of entertainment and fun. Guests can participate in our optional tour to explore the vibrant nightlife of Las Vegas. Stay overnight in Las Vegas.
Hotel: SLS Las Vegas or Similar.
West Rim Grand Canyon – Hoover Dam
In the morning, guests will browse the country's most gigantic and scenic structure of arch-gravity Hoover Dam overlooking Lake Mead. Afterward, guests will be taken to one of the seventh wonders of the world, Grand Canyon. Upon arrival in west rim of Grand Canyon, relish exploring the bizarre rock formations and other great attractions. Here, our guests will have a chance to board a helicopter ride and a boat cruise on the Colorado River to discover more about this natural wonder. Then, the park shuttle will take us the Eagle Point where the breathtaking Skywalk is located, and visit the renowned Guano Point. Later, we will return to Las Vegas to spend the night. *$90 is a mandatory fee to enter the Grand Canyon west rim (lunch included).
Hotel: SLS Las Vegas or Similar.
Las Vegas – Los Angeles
In the morning, explore Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and see how those world-renowned chocolate products are prepared. After visiting Botanical Cactus Garden, we will travel to Tanger Outlets Center in Barstow to experience some famous outlet brand shopping. The group will return to Los Angeles in the evening. *Guests are subjected to schedule the returning flights after 9:30 PM and international flights after 10:30 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.
A minimum of $8 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Blue Man, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|David Copperfield, NV||$160.00||$160.00||$160.00|
|Grand Canyon Air Only, AZ||$129.00||$129.00||$129.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$220.00||$220.00||$220.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter Only, AZ||$159.00||$159.00||$159.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim (including lunch), AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|KA Show, LV||$123.00||$123.00||$123.00|
|Las Vegas Mindfreak, NV||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour + The Ferris Wheel, NV US||$75.00||$60.00||$75.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Strip Fantasy Show, NV||$65.00||$0.00||$65.00|
|Lower Antelope Canyon admission(Mandatory)||$33.00||$25.00||$33.00|
|O by Cirque du Soleil, NV||$234.00||$230.00||$234.00|
|The Beatles LOVE, NV||$158.00||$158.00||$158.00|
|Zumanity - Cirque Du Soleil, NV||$95.00||$0.00||$95.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Complimentary Airport service is available for Los Angeles airport (LAX) from 08:30 am to 10:30 pm.Pickup service available after 1 hour reach from 8:30 i.e. 9:30, 10:30, 11:30…
Meet the Tour Guide at Terminal 1 Baggage Claim #1 Hudson News.
Meet the Tour Guide at Terminal 2 Baggage Claim #2 area.
Meet the Tour Guide at Terminal 3 Baggage Claim #A area.
Meet the Tour Guide at Starbucks Terminal 4.
Meet the Tour Guide at Terminal 5 Baggage Claim #3 area.
Meet the Tour Guide at Terminal 6 (adn ATM).
Meet the Tour Guide at Baggage Claim #1 area of Terminal 7/8.
Meet the Tour Guide at Tom Bradley Int'l Terminal B (Relay Store on the left).
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before
Schedule your flight after 2:00 PM from Las Vegas.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
it was such remarkable experience on the bus trip with proper instructions and all the facilitating services which made our trip so luxurious. Mount Rushmore is indeed a beautiful place to visit but spending more than enough time made it a little lazy, but the entire is totally worth the charges. Impressive!
Finally, we toured the volcanic formations and geysers of Yellowstone. Thanks for the great travel-host how had been a massive help in delivering us a luxury experience. Hotels were great! Thank You!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.